Soal Vocabulary Lengkap Jawaban

Latihan Soal Pilihan Ganda Materi Vocabulary Beserta Jawaban
  1. My mother is a tailor. She sews and makes … .
    a. Books
    b. Foods
    c. Chairs
    d. Clothes
  2. My father always reads ….. every morning in living room.
    a. Newspaper
    b. Radio
    c. Computer
    d. Television
  3. The gardener that works at my school … the grass and plants a very beautiful flower every Friday.
    a. Throws
    b. Plants
    c. Cuts
    d. Goes
  4. My friend’s …… are sick, so he cannot hear anything well.
    a. Cheeks
    b. Nose
    c. Eyes
    d. Ears
  5. Candy is … , but honey is sweeter than candy.
    a. Sweet
    b. Salty
    c. Sour
    d. Smooth
  6. Danu is a … . He teaches Biology in our class. Every student loves him.
    a. Selfish teacher
    b. Kind teacher
    c. Emotional teacher
    d. Arrogant teacher
  7. Ahmad : Do you have a ….. ?
    Shopkeeper : Of course, we do. You can find it in the book section over here.
    a. Football shoes
    b. Black pen
    c. Red apples
    d. Drawing book
  8. Dina : I will wear my white and blue dress to Frieda’s birthday party. What do you think?
    Vina : In my opinion, the pink one is better for you.
    Dina : Really? Okay I will …… the pink dress.
    a. Go
    b. Lose
    c. Hang
    d. Wear
  9. The classroom looks very … . The students should clean it soon before the teacher comes.
    a. Dirty
    b. Tidy
    c. Shiny
    d. Rough
  10. Dino : When do you usually get up in the morning?
    Alden : ……
    a. I have breakfast with my family
    b. I get up at 5 a.m.
    c. I go to bed
    d. I am sleepy
  11. Aulia : Drake, where do you want to go?
    Drake : I want to ….. to Europe with my parents and siblings.
    a. Walk
    b. Stay
    c. Run
    d. Move
  12. Linda did not study hard, so she did not … the exam.
    a. Study
    b. Pass
    c. Break
    d. Go
  13. The teacher’s duty is to ….. the students in the school.
    a. Teach
    b. Play
    c. Make
    d. Work
  14. Luna is celebrating her birthday.
    Now Luna feels ……
    a. Angry
    b. Dusty
    c. Easy
    d. Happy
  15. Mia : Adi, your shoes are so fit in your …… . You look georgeus.
    Adi : Thank you.
    a. Finger
    b. Lip
    c. Hand
    d. Feet
  16. The clown is so …… . He makes all kids laugh and happy.
    a. Funny
    b. Quiet
    c. Noisy
    d. Disgusting
  17. I am so hungry. So, I …… a meal .
    a. Prepare
    b. Walk
    c. Kick
    d. Wear
Jawabannya Klik Disini

Subscribe to receive free email updates: