Soal Past Future Perfect Tense Lengkap Jawaban

Latihan Soal Pilihan Ganda Materi Soal Past Future Perfect Tense Beserta Jawaban
  1. If Paul had slept earlier, he .....late
    a. Would haven't gotten up
    b. Wouldn't have gotten up
    c. Shouldn't have gotten up
    d. Won't have gotten up
  2. She …. a queen, unfortunately she died due to a disease.
    a. Would have be
    b. Would have
    c. Would have been
    d. Would be
  3. ..... helped me if I had asked her?
    a. Would Cindy have
    b. Should have Cindy
    c. Would have Cindy
    d. Will Cindy have
  4. I would …a rich man, if my company had won the tender.
    a. Have
    b. Have be
    c. Have been
    d. Had been
  5. They ..... the examination if they had studied harder before
    a. Wouldn't has failed
    b. Won't have failed
    c. Wouldn't have failed
    d. Shan't have failed
  6. Susi would have …a delicious chicken if the gas of her stove had not run out.
    a. Cooked
    b. Be cooking
    c. Been cook
    d. Cook
  7. I phoned at five o’clock since I know you would have …home by then.
    a. Get
    b. Getting
    c. Gotten
    d. Got
  8. If my father had given me much money, I ... a gift for my girlfriend
    a. Should have buy
    b. Would have bought
    c. Would has bought
    d. Will have bought
  9. My father … very upset if he had saw me out of class.
    a. Will have be
    b. Would have
    c. Would have be
    d. Would have been
  10. She .... a car from her brother, if she had needed it
    a. Would has borrowed
    b. Would have borrowed
    c. Should have borrowed
    d. Should has borrowed
Jawabannya Klik Disini

Subscribe to receive free email updates: